- This event has passed.
The purpose of this session is for you to explore ethical dilemmas you may face as a coach, particularly where working internally within the system organisation and the role of supervision and reflective practice to explore and resolve challenges and issues
The session will offer space to:
- Check in (what are you thinking and feeling today)
- An exploration of ethical challenges internal coaches may face
- Unpacking the codes of practice for coaching and what this means for coaches within the NHS (training, CPD and supervision of coaches)
- Exploration challenges and practical or psychological considerations when coaching within an internal complex system.
- Check out and reflections
This CPD opportunity is intended to support the skillset of coaches currently operating in the NHS offering a framework to help support clients and organisations
This session is for NHS Coaches who are registered on the London coaching hub.
Book your Place:
If you are unable to attend the above session please register via our Expression of Interest page, this will help us to understand the demand for our programmes and plan accordingly. You will also be notified when we release new dates for this workshop.
If your circumstances change and you can no longer attend, please email [email protected]
The session will be delivered virtually
CPD for Coaches: Ethical Dilemmas for Coaches
Please complete the booking form in order to secure your place on the Event.
Questions about this event?
Organiser : Jake Cutting