Edward Jenner Programme, Refreshed For 2022
We are delighted to share details about the new Edward Jenner programme as part of the NHS Leadership Academy winter support. Learning is delivered online and is free for people working in health and social care. If you are a new or aspiring leader this programme is essential for you. Jacqueline Davies, NHS Director of Leadership, Lifelong Learning and Talent commented: “I am excited to announce the NHS Leadership Academy launch of the refreshed Edward Jenner programme for 2022. During this challenging time in health and social care we know that providing flexible and inclusive leadership development opportunities has never been more important.”
Benefits of completing the refreshed Edward Jenner programme:
- Leads to a recognised and respected leadership qualifications; The NHS Leadership Academy Award in Leadership Foundations. (Levels 1 & 2)
- Supports you to grow in confidence to thrive in your current role
- Ability to apply your learning immediately to the day-to-day challenges of working and leading in healthcare.
- Highlights your leadership competency for your future career path.
- Demonstrates your commitment to professional leadership development and supports leadership credibility.
- Provides a gateway to move other NHS Leadership Academy programmes in the future.
- Increases your ability to share positive leadership practices and culture within your team. This supports greater team satisfaction and delivery of the best possible care for patients and service users.
Find out more about the Edward Jenner programme now and enrol.