Vaccination as a Condition of Deployment: additional resources now available
Phase two guidance and resources were published on 14 January to help organisations who provide CQC regulated NHS services meet their regulatory requirements.
We continue to work closely with NHS HR senior leaders, including HR directors and chief people officers to provide ongoing support, including a series of Teams Talks webinars which will run every Thursday from 3pm-4pm until 3 February.
Further resources have also been added to the VCOD workspace on the FutureNHS web platform. This was set up to house all relevant policy information, guidance and support and includes links to other resources, including communications materials to support vaccine confidence. The resources include:
- a VCOD webinar schedule
- compassionate conversations materials
- email banners
If you have an nhs.net or nhs.uk email you can self-register to join. For people with other healthcare sector emails, you can request to join the platform and the Futures support team will approve.
There are also a series of Drop-in sessions running every Friday from 11am-12pm until 4 February for senior HR leaders who have questions on the guidance and FAQs. Invites for both sessions have been issued, but if you’re an HRD or chief people officer and haven’t received them, please email the team.
Daily vaccine confidence sessions hosted by clinical professionals
NHS England and NHS Improvement will be running daily drop-in Vaccine confidence Q&A sessions from Wednesday 26 January 2022 to February 3, 2022. These sessions are for all staff to attend and will offer an opportunity to ask any specific questions you might have regarding COVID-19 vaccines.
Each of these drops-in sessions will be tailored towards a specific audience and hosted by a relevant clinical professional who will answer any questions and signpost you to any additional information. These sessions will provide a safe and supportive environment for you to ask any questions you may have about the COVID-19 vaccines. Dates and themes are:
- Wednesday 26 January: 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm – Primary Care
- Thursday 27 January: 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm – Vaccines and Fertility
- Friday 28 January: 10:00am – 11:00 am – Vaccines and the Science
- Saturday 29 January: 7:00pm – 8:00 pm – Vaccines and Your Faith
- Sunday 30 January: 7:00pm – 8:00pm – Vaccines and Your Faith
- Monday 31 January: 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm – Vaccines for Nursing and Midwifery Staff
- Tuesday 1 February: 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm – Vaccines and Fertility
- Wednesday 2 February: 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm – Vaccines for Healthcare Students
- Thursday 3 February: 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm – Vaccines and the Science
To register, go to https://www.events.england.nhs.uk/events/staff-vaccination-daily-q-and-a