- This event has passed.
Tackling Health Inequalities through Population Health Management (PHM)
Is this programme for you?
- Do you work in Health and Social Care , Voluntary, Community and Social Enterprise (VCSE), or Primary Care?
- Do you like to have an understanding of Population Health Management and how important it is as a concept and practice in addressing health inequalities?
- Do you want to understand the impact of strategic workforce planning in tackling health inequalities?
- Do you want to learn about Population Health Management (PHM) capabilities in line with the PHM Maturity Matrix as part of the Primary Care Network development?
Please register to attend this generic population health management offers and have access to toolkit resource during the learning process and for your future reference. These 90 minutes masterclasses are to help you to tackle some of the health and workforce inequalities from a regional, local and nation level to support you build and adopt a population health management approach in your day-to-day work. These series of masterclasses will be accessible across NHS England’s five regions East of England, Midlands, London, Southeast and Northwest.
The aims of the master classes are:
- Develop system participants’ capacity and capability that is confident in utilising a population health management approach
- Understand the care and health needs of specific populations, this may include but not limited to understanding treatment gaps, inequalities, and impact of the wider-determinants of health
- Explore and review evidence-based population health approaches at local and regional level to inform need- based planning and cost-effectiveness in decision making and prioritisation
- Utilising Population Health management approach in continuous improvement to reduce demand for Health and Care services, reduce inequalities and improve public and patient outcomes and sustainable public services
The Programme is a collaborative work of five NHS England Leadership & Lifelong Learning Teams. Facilitated jointly by NHS England Leadership Academy delivery partners Enhance Coaching and Consultancy Ltd (lot 1 & 2) and Carter & Corson Partnership Ltd – Lot 3
To register please left click on the date you wish to book onto.
|Population Health Management and Health Inequalities -Lot 1|
|1||Tuesday 7 March 10.00-11.30|
|2||Thursday 23 March 10.00-11.30|
|3||Tuesday 16 May 1.30-3.00|
|4||Wednesday 24 May 1.30-3.00|
|5||Thursday 1 June 10.00-11.30|
|6||Thursday 22 June 10.00-11.30|
|7||Wednesday 19 July 10.00-11.30|
|Strategic Workforce Planning and Population Health Management – Lot 2|
|1||Tuesday 28 March 10.00-11.30|
|2||Thursday 20 April 10.00-11.30|
|3||Thursday 27 April 1.30-3.00|
|4||Thursday 25 May 1.30-3.00|
|5||Tuesday 20 June 10.00-11.30|
|6||Wednesday 12 July 10.00-11.30|
|7||Thursday 20 July 10.00-11.30|
|Techniques to embed PHM approaches in day to day work
|1||Wednesday 15 March 1.30-3.00|
|2||Tuesday 21 March 10.00-11.30|
|3||Wednesday 5 April 1.30-3.00|
|4||Tuesday 25 April 10.00-11.30|
|5||Wednesday 7 June 1.30-3.00|
|6||Tuesday 27 June 10.00-11.30|
|7||Thursday 13 July 10.00-11.30|
Questions about this event?
Organiser : NHS London Leadership Academy